Thank you for your interest in joining the SELF team. Currently, we do not have any employment opportunities available.
We are currently seeking Spring Interns to assist the team with:
- Donor relations, outreach, research, letters of inquiry and proposals
- Updating/maintaining the Microsoft Access donor database
- Research related to energy, health, gender issues, food security, and climate change
- Replying to general inquiries about SELF
- Administrative duties as assigned
The ideal candidates will have a demonstrated interest in renewable energy, international development, communications, and/or resource development. Candidates should be strong writers, creative, able to work independently, and have an eye for detail.
Check with your school about receiving academic credit.
Dates: January – April
Minimum hours per week: 15
Duration: Approximately four months
Please email your resume along with a cover letter explaining how this internship will benefit your program of study to Amanda Silver-Westrick: amanda[at]self.org. In the subject line, please specify the internship to which you are applying: ‘Spring General Operations Internship – [First Name] [Last Name]’ or ‘Spring Development Internship – [First Name] [Last Name]’.
Thank you for your interest!